My service package as a birth doula includes:
- Initial Consultation – to meet, talk, answer any questions you may have, and ensure that we’re a good fit for one another
- 2 prenatal visits where we will get know each other better, discuss topics such as your birth options and preferences, breastfeeding basics, postpartum planning, demonstrate tools and comfort measures, and to ensure that all of your questions are answered
- Unlimited support via phone and email
- On-call availability beginning at 38 weeks gestation until birth
- Continuous support from the onset of labor until ~2 hours postpartum
- A detailed timeline of your birthing time
- A postpartum visit at your home to check on your recovery, discuss your birth experience and new motherhood, and answer any questions you may have
- A referral network to meet any needs outside of my scope of practice
My fee for doula services is $700.
A $250 retainer fee is due at the time of contract with the remaining balance due by 38 weeks gestation.